Saturday 29 September 2012

A few days in...initial impressions

Ok, it's been a couple of days of BP coffee in the morning followed by this optimised Paleo/Intermittant fasting eating plan, how's it been going?

Well to be honest, I don't know how long my body will take take to adapt to the changes fully but it's been ridiculously easy so far. The Bulletproof Coffee is a stroke of genius. I'd never been a big coffee drinker before...mainly because Nescafe tastes horrible. But I'm actually enjoying that coffee. The butter and coconut oil gives it a richness that's hard to be described but one cup leaves me full throughout the day. And the food I'm actually enjoying. Lamb chops are always delicious, The Sweet Potato Pie (see my recipe on a previous post) will make a nice treat now and again and I'm enjoying the vegetables (I must share my Bulletproof Guacamole recipe with you at some time, it's delicious.).

My supplements have arrived in the post this morning so I'll be taking them from today as well. I'll try and log any improvements I feel from them as well.

Quite frankly, this feels like the easiest dietary plan I've ever been on, everything tastes great (it helps that I'm a decent cook), the food going in is nutritious, I'm not feeling hungry throughout the day and I feel a bit more energetic, so all in all it's a decent start. I've no doubt there'll soon come a time where I miss something daft like toast but for now all systems are go!

1 comment:

  1. The Sweet Potato Pie (see my capsiplex plus tablets recipe on a previous post) will make a nice treat now and again

    ReplyDelete